Wednesday, March 11, 2009

blogging

I've haven't been feeling the best in the last few weeks - so I haven't been blogging as much nor visiting as many sites lately. But I'm still here & I'll be around to your sites in the next few days!!! Thanks for visiting here and for your comments....

Here's a quote I found on the importance of blogging.
"More so now than ever the work of bloggers I think is extremely important," said Peter Shinn, founder and president of Pro-Life Unity, a networking service for pro-life organizations and individuals. Shinn urged the bloggers to support each other in their efforts, and not succumb to the terminology of the culture of death. "I think we should take the kind words away, and make them difficult. Let's make it a difficult topic," said Shinn.

Blogger Shaun Kenney said that, at a time when the mainstream media refuses to cover pro-life news, blogging "enables the community to start being the leaders themselves." "The change isn't going to come from some new organization in Washington," said Kenney; rather, change is going to come from "those who are able to reach out ... through alternative means - namely, new media. It's free, and it's effective."

Keep up the Good Work Everyone!!

3 comments:

RightKlik said...

Keep up the great work!

Pistolmom said...

Great post! We will continue to keep blogging also....We must support each other.
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

Rick said...

Good article. I took up blogging two years ago February, when I began to actively support Phill Kline to win re-election the the state attorney general office and to help raise funds for the campaign. This eventually moved into the local campaign to re-elect him as DA of Johnson County. I got to know him and his family and they are God-fearing born-again Christians. I have my favorite blogs linked to my site. May God bless all pro-life, pro-constitution, and pro-creationism blogs.