Sunday, May 10, 2009

Judy Blume asks for donations to Planned Parenthood - the nation's largest abortion business

I told my 10 yr old daughter about this story last week, and she said: "Well, I'm not going to ever read Judy Blume's books any more." She also asked me if we should throw away the copy of "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing," that we have at our home. What a sweet little girl so willing to stand for the truth and not support anyone who would seek to destroy human life. God has truly sent me a choice spirit. ...and maybe I should follow my daughter's advice and throw her book away, I certainly won't be buying any or encouraging my children to read Blume's books any more as I know her true colors now.

So here's the bit about Judy Blume which you may have already heard since it was for Mother's Day:

Famous children's author Judy Blume has added to herself to the devastating list of people who solicits donations for Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business.

In a new massively ironical way to celebrate Mother's Day, Blume suggests sending a donation to the pro-abortion group to honor mothers.

Author Judy Blume, states on her webpage judyblume.com
"Say thanks this Mother's Day with a gift that honors her courage by making a donation to Planned Parenthood in her name. I guarantee you that she'll be pleased. I know I would be."....

"There is no organization that I know of that supports motherhood and all that it means more than Planned Parenthood. That's why I'm honoring moms everywhere with my gift to Planned Parenthood today." ....

"And right now — with more and more women seeking care from Planned Parenthood health centers — we need to do all we can to support them. By honoring a mother in your life, you'll be making a gift to millions of mothers and families who seek care from Planned Parenthood. That's a gift any mother will appreciate."
That makes no sense to me at all. How on earth does Planned Parenthood support motherhood?????? It is an organization that robs women of the role motherhood of bringing precious lives into this world by seeking and encouraging women to kill these babies, their children through abortion. Planned Parenthood dishonors motherhood and hurts women by not giving them all the facts and telling them it is a merely a "harmless procedure".

Contact Judy Blume with your complaints about her support for Planned Parenthood at Judy Blume, c/o Tashmoo Productions, 1841 Broadway, Suite 711A, New York, N.Y. 10023. You can also email Judy at JudyB@judyblume.com and leave a message on her public guestbook by going here.
I did!!

If you would really like to honor and support moms everywhere make a gift to organizations that actually honor and help mothers such as: Care Net and/or Heartbeat Int. These are organization that run networks of Crisis Pregnancy Centers. They also jointly operate the 24 hour OptionLine, an outreach program that allows women facing crisis pregnancies to call for help at any time.

Here are the addresses for CareNet and Heartbeat:

CareNet
P.O Box 758530
Topeka, KS 66675-8530

Heartbeat Int.
665 E. Dublin-Granville Road, Suite 440
Columbus, OH 43229

No comments: