Monday, October 27, 2008

Obama - I don't want my daughters "Punished With A Baby"

My babies are one of God's Greatest Gifts to me. My family means everything to me. The whole purpose of my life, is to follow Christ and live righteously so that I can live with my family eternally with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again. Babies are not a punishment. Can you believe Obama states this and actually wants us to believe that babies are punishment!



ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!??

Barack Hussein Obama says he doesn't want his daughters "punished with a baby" as a result of a "mistake" and uses this rationale to promote teaching his daughters and the young girls in elementary schools around the USA about condoms, birth control, and the whole Planned Barrenhood child sex advocate curriculum.

That's what Planned Barrenhood and Obama and the public school system truly are - CHILD SEX ADVOCATES

These comments appear to align Obama squarely with abortion advocates who view laws protecting unborn children as "punishing" pregnant women by forcing them to give birth to the baby instead of taking the child's life through abortion.

No comments: