Saturday, November 8, 2008

"It's my job to see Obama succeed"

If you can stomach Chris Matthews - watch the video as he describes his job as a journalist. Well, at least now he is admitting the media is biased.



excerpts from One News Now by Jim Brown, to read entire article click here: http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=313438

"A media analyst says MSNBC host Chris Matthews effectively admitted yesterday he was an unpaid member of Barack Obama's press office.

During the MSNBC interview, a suggestion was made that there might be turmoil within the new Obama administration, but Matthews refused to get drawn into the conversation, instead saying that as a reporter he was unwilling to "question motives."

Matthews: "Yeah, well, you know what? I want to do everything I can to make this thing work, this new presidency work, and I think that --

Scarborough: "Is that your job? You just talked about being a journalist!"

Matthews: "Yeah, it is my job. My job is to help this country...because this country needs a successful presidency"."

No comments: