Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Quotes - the good and the bad

A few years ago (back when I had t.v.) - I watched a few episodes of Oprah - I thought it was mildly entertaining. However, through this election process I have seen her true colors and have lost the little bit of respect I use to have for her.

Here's a comment from her after the election:

"I haven't seen this sense of unity since 9/11, really, really, and 9/11 was this tragic experience that brought us all together and now we're all brought together in the name of hope. Not since 9/11 have I experienced anything even kind of close to this."--Oprah Winfrey

Wow that is so profound Oprah...

But I do like Arnold's and Rush's quote:

"I want to invite Senator Obama because he needs to do something... He needs to do something about those skinny legs! We're gonna make him do some squats and then we're going to go give him some bicep curls to beef up the scrawny little arms. But if we only could do something about putting some meat on his ideas." --Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I disagree with Arnold Schwarzenegger about one thing. He said Obama needs to go out there and do some squats. He's already done squat! Barack Obama has done diddly-squat!" --Rush Limbaugh

No comments: